Friday 9 October 2009

Going Down The Road...

Welcome to the show folks...

Sorry I wasn't able to post my usual vitriol today, because I was busy packing. I'm going to be traveling for a spell, and my postings may be a tad more irregular in timing than usual.

But be patient, I'll be back. And since I'm Canadian I do not fall under the FTC's threatened regulations of blogs, so come on big studios, BRIBE ME!

Anyway, to help assuage the undoubtedly ravenous hunger you have for my material, I'll just post a quick list of what I think will be the top stories during my travels...

1. The Weinstein Co. will continue to implode.

2. NBC will continue to make really stupid decisions and soon be whupped in the ratings by the Lawn Channel, all watching grass grow, all the time.

3. Hollywood folks will continue to do things that make the people that buy the tickets shake their heads in a mix of confusion, despair, and disgust.

4. Hollywood in general will continue to be a confusing, confounding, and anarchic business, because no one there will acknowledge that it is a business.

I'll try to post while I'm traveling, so until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment