Wednesday 24 June 2009

If You Have A Scary Story...

...and a face for radio, then I have just the contest for you.

The Wildclaw Theatre Company of Chicago is doing their annual "DeathScribe" competition, for short radio plays in the genres of horror or thriller.

And no, I'm not talking about the Michael Jackson album. I'm talking scary creepy, not creepy creepy.

So if you have, or can whip up, a short radio play (under 10 min) complete with audio and music cues, before July 30th, then you might get it performed by professional actors and sound FX artists.

Details are here.

I wrote a short piece called The Vivisection, inspired by my love of old Hammer horror films, and it was a lot of fun trying something new.

So give it a shot. Who knows, you might end up scaring something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment