Tuesday 19 May 2009

A VERY IMPORTANT MISSION!!!

By now you've probably heard that some British newspapers have picked up a joke made on Defamer about Martin Scorcese casting Jamie Foxx as Frank Sinatra, and run it as a real story.

Well, I think it's time for another internet rumour tainting the news, and I think it should start here.

So I want you, all two of my loyal readers to pass around an alleged "test" poster of a film allegedly in development at Universal Pictures and Imagine Entertainment. I want this all over the internet and I want major newspapers running it on their front page as soon as possible.
Start spreading the word because I want to do more than just analyze the news, I want to make the news, even if it's complete hippo-shit.

4 comments:

  1. what do you think about movie company called the asylum?
    http://www.theasylum.cc/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I really know about them is that they make low budget straight to DVD movies that all bear thin similarities to big budget movies, especially in the titles.

    I've never actually seen any of their films so I won't pass judgment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi go here
    http://travis-studios-inc.blogspot.com/2008/12/asylum.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do appear to have some of that Roger Corman spirit to their work.

    ReplyDelete