Sunday 27 April 2008

Fun & Games: The Translation Game 2 (Answer Edition)

Oy gevalt!

Not one guess, let alone a winning one, for last week's edition of The Translation Game, I guess I made it a little too hard. So, here are the answers...

1. What makes? It goes behind man! That is to say to kill me at once that bad which can prove!

Dog Day Afternoon: What's he doing? Go back there man! He wants to kill me so bad he can taste it!

2. Reality is that we do not wash our own laundry - it receive more dirtily right.

Serpico: The reality is that we do not wash our own laundry - it just gets dirtier.

3. They have it with the original forces of nature, Mr Beale geeinmischt, and I do not have it. It is it free? They think that you stopped only one business agreement? That is not the case. The Arabs took billion dollars of this country, and now they must place it return. It is a low tide and a river, of tide revolved. It is an ecological balance. They are an old man who thinks expressed in the nations and the people. Do not give nations; do not give people. Do not give Russians. Do not give Arabs. There is no Third World. There is no west. There is only holistic one system of the systems; who, influencing is closely dependent, one on the other considerable one, multivaried, multinational capacity the dollar.

Network: You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Mr. Beale, and I won't have it. Is that clear? You think you've merely stopped a business deal? That is not the case. The Arabs have taken billions of dollars out of this country, and now they must put it back. It is ebb and flow, tidal gravity. It is ecological balance. You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations; there are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems; one vast, interwoven, interacting, multivaried, multinational dominion of dollars.

4. I made money sufficiently to satisfer my necessities and mine whims. I only make examination of such cases that keep while I interest, and I am legalizing, my interest for its in case that that he is, uh... that he diminishes.

Murder on the Orient Express: I have made enough money to satisfy both my needs and my caprices. I take only such cases now as interest me, and to be frank, my interest in your case is, uh... dwindling.

5. That what I would have to make are, they strike the fat bastard over the head with those macis here, then they bury it in a enough large hole in order to repair its bloat and then they transmit small its masterpiece outside under mine just name.


Deathtrap: What I should do is, beat the fat bastard over the head with that mace over there, then bury him in a hole big enough to accomodate his bloat, and then send his little masterpiece off under my own name.

Be sure to check out next Sunday when I will go a little bit easier on you folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment