Thursday 6 September 2007

The Chasers Busted!

I've become a fan of an Aussie TV show called The Chasers War On Everything through their YouTube clips and when I heard that some comedians were busted getting through APEC summit security dressed like Osama Bin Ladin, I knew it was them.

Since they're looking at some jail time, I figured I would post a retrospective of some of their work.

I first encountered them when one of their operatives crashed a protest given by the ultra-nutty Westboro Baptist Church.  That comedian is a profile in courage...


The incident at the APEC conference isn't the first time they tested security measures in their own special way.  Here's two routines they did about Australian national security...



They also target politicians, like Hillary Clinton....


Celebrities like Bono....


And even mock Death Metal, is anything sacred?


I wish the lads well, and I'm sending them a carton of cigarettes to hopefully stave off forcible prison sodomy for an hour or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment